- A GREEN CHRISTMAS
- Milan Whisky Festival 2021
- Masterclass Details
- Live again… at Whisky Week Treviso!
- 100 U.K. Proof: A Taste of History
- The whisky Olympics
- New springtime releases for all tastes
- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
Green is the color of Christmas… isn’t it?
If you have been following us for some years, you probably remember that our Christmas newsletters are always at least a wee bit tongue-in-cheek. Warm and festive, yes, but always with a weird touch… A suggestion for leaving a dram under the tree for Santa instead of the usual glass of milk, a very slanderous hint about the true reason for Rudolph’s nose being so blatantly red… and so on.
We don’t know if you will be celebrating Christmas as a religious festivity, or if you will simply enjoy some relaxing festive days: what really matters to us is that you will spend some pleasant time with family, friends, and free of worries. And we also have a special place in our hearts for all the grumpy ones that in this time of the year don’t feel so festive at all. Yes, we are speaking to all of you that feel a bit like the Grinch!
And since we are thinking of you, we have found a very effective way to enlighten your spirits (no pun intended). Not only something good and cheerful to put you in a good mood, but also something green to match the colour of your Grinch-y fur!
If you haven’t yet, it’s time to discover our very GREEN line of whiskies… the Cask Strength Selection!
Always bottled at full proof, and as usual with no colouring nor filtering, it’s a selection of our most characterful and powerful single malts. After all, during the festivities, you can indulge a little bit more if you are staying home…
This year we have two releases in our traditional green bottles:
for a slightly richer and rounder approach to big Islay smokiness
for those who crave for a winey, nutty and rich Speyside malt that goes extremely well with Christmas cake and all the delicious candy and chocolate of this time of the year
And may we also suggest that after a sip of these beauties, you WILL feel a little more festive and a little bit less like the Grinch? We are ready to bet on that!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year festive season to you all!