- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
In the hall of fame
DOUBLE GOLD for THREE years in a row!
Nothing could prepare us for the sheer scale of this year’s Milan Whisky Festival: twice the space, and almost twice the exhibitors. At its 14th edition, the main Italian whisky event is drawing more and more people every year, and even the organization was surprised by the crowd of visitors. It’s a good sign for whisky in Italy to finally have an event with such a large following.
For us at Wilson & Morgan, the sense of exhilaration was heightened by serving so many drams, by our usual lively masterclass… and by the joy in receiving so many awards. Because this year we surpassed any expectations… 3 medals in the four categories in which we were running: it’s the THIRD year in a row in which Wilson & Morgan has won 2 Gold medals at Milan Whisky Festival, and this sets quite a record!
Two GOLD medals went to two of our Special Releases that we are really proud of:
a golden malt of great sweetness and complexity, a rich and mature explosion of tropical fruits and honeyed intensity
the best Tobermory we have ever released, with the wild character of the Isle of Mull tamed by age and by a delicately fruity finale
But let’s not forget the SILVER medal won by one of our more affordable bottlings, the sherry bomb that is
The exact opposite in style of our two other medals, it has charmed the jury and the visitors with its uncompromising winey intensity.
Would you like to join us in our celebrations, and raise a glass of fine Wilson & Morgan whisky to your and our health?