- Milan Whisky Festival 2021
- Masterclass Details
- Live again… at Whisky Week Treviso!
- 100 U.K. Proof: A Taste of History
- The whisky Olympics
- New springtime releases for all tastes
- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
If 2020 was a weird year for us whisky fans, it never stops getting weirder… even in 2021.
Last November, for the first time in our life, for obvious reasons we could not physically attend the Milano Whisky Festival: this didn’t mean that there wasn’t one… only that it was an online event. And, like every year, we led our masterclass… but this time behind a computer screen.
And the 2020 Milano Whisky Festival Awards? That’s the weird thing… because the results were announced now, in February 2021. This at least had some advantage: the jury had all the time they wanted to rate the several wonderful bottlings, instead of rushing and killing their livers by means of binge tasting in just a mere week!
Well… no matter what the format of the festival is, no matter how much time is given to the jury… the result for Wilson & Morgan is always the same: medals, medals, medals.
We are proud to announce that the Milano Whisky Festival 2020 saw us winners of:
Caol Ila 2008-20 50% "Private Cask" W&M339 (Single Cask)
Caol Ila 25yo 1995-20 59.8% "Sherry Wood" W&M333 (Single Cask)
Bunnahabhain 30yo 1989-19 47.6% "Sherry Finish Oloroso" W&M313 (Premium – Aged more than 19 years)