- New springtime releases for all tastes
- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
Getting ready for Milan
One of those things that tell us that we are "doing it right", is that every year, with implacable regularity, the Wilson & Morgan Masterclass at Milano Whisky Festival is always one of the first (and often THE first) to go "SOLD OUT".
Would you say it's for the charm of the speakers? Or for the flashy presentations? Well, don't make us blush, please.
No, the reason is just one: the trust of our fanbase towards our great whiskies. Simple as that. And every time, people rush in to come and taste them, and to hear us speak about the philosophy that led to the choice of bottlings for that year.
This edition's choice for the masterclass is:
• Glenrothes 2010-19 "Sherry Finish Oloroso" 46% - a good starting point, to introduce a light bodied but flavourful dram with a clean and fruity sherry profile
• Bunnahabhain 2014-19 "Heavy Peat" 48% - the new and long awaited smoky champion, always a great bestseller
• Haddock 2007-19 "Extra Strength" Light Peat 50% - going up in strength, a wild, full flavoured and robust malt
• Macduff 2006-19 "1st fill Sherry Wood" 100UK proof 57.1% - the explosive surprise from this year, a big sherry monster bottled at an unusual strength
• Westport 15yo 2004-19 "Sherry Wood" 57.8% - another sherry monster, dominated by a very dry Oloroso cask, at full strength
As we said, the masterclass for the 2019 edition of Milano Whisky Festival (November 9th-10th at the Marriott Washington Hotel) is fully booked. But don't let that deter you from coming to chat a bit with us, and to sample our great single malts (including those not presented at the masterclass) at our stand!