- Milan Whisky Festival 2021
- Masterclass Details
- Live again… at Whisky Week Treviso!
- 100 U.K. Proof: A Taste of History
- The whisky Olympics
- New springtime releases for all tastes
- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
The months of spring are one of the busiest moments of the year for Wilson & Morgan: during winter we have tasted so many cask samples to check their status of evolution, and finally during this period we start seeing the fruits of our labour… in bottle form!
The batch of new spring releases is very interesting as usual, covering several distilleries and styles of maturation or finishes: definitely a good moment to see our range offering a bit of everything, in which you can certainly find something that will please all tastes.
Never chosen before this year in our selection, this relatively young Speyside distillery is a very interesting one. In spite of its age, the very active Oloroso casks created something really unique and already very mature. Winey, nutty, full of notes of raisins, dried figs, dates and plums, and balsamic vinegar too! Dry and extreme, a real sherry monster.
CAOL ILA 2010-21
|Again, two very different whiskies… one that’s heavily sherried, and a heavily peated one. No matter which is your favourite style, Wilson & Morgan always has something for you!|