- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
Rome loves us too
The Rome Whisky Festival (at its 7th edition, and always growing) has become a reference point for whisky lovers in central and southern Italy, in a healthy competition with the similar festival in Milan. The 2018 edition held many masterclasses and witnessed a large number of international guests and exhibitors, thanks to the passion of the Spirit of Scotland team.
Like any big whisky festival, Rome has its award: the “Whisky & Lode”. For Wilson & Morgan it was the first time in this competition, and it paid off: third place in the “Single Cask Whisky” for our new Ledaig 2008 “Extra Strength” 50%, an intensely peated malt which is always welcomed with great enthusiasm by the Italian taste.
Thanks to the jurors at the Rome Whisky Festival, and now off to work for an even better placement next year!