- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
Wilson & Morgan will attend the 8th edition of Roma Whisky Festival, at the Salone delle Fontane in EUR suburb, on March 2nd and 3rd 2019.
Roma Whisky Festival has been growing for several years, and it now hosts a large number of exhibitors (with more than 2000 whiskies for tasting), plus seminars and masterclasses from important names of the whisky world.
We invite you to come and visit our stand and to join the tasting, where you will be met by our staff to satisfy every curiosity you may have on the lineup and to provide technical and commercial info.
Wilson & Morgan will be present with a stand with all the recent releases, and an interesting masterclass (click HERE to subscribe) led by Michelangelo Di Toma and Luca Chichizola to the discovery of some of the best bottlings of the past months.
Beathan 2009-18 "Heavy Peat" - 2nd Batch - Vol. 48%
Caol Ila 2011-18 "1st fill Bourbon Barrel" - Vol. 48%
Ledaig 2008-18 "Traditional Oak" Vol. 48%
Haddock 12yo 2005-18 "Peated" #3-7-361 - Vol. 56,8%
Glen Grant 25yo 1993-18 "Sherry Finish Oloroso" #121913 - Vol. 54,3