- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
Keeping the “spirits” up in quarantine
It certainly isn’t one of the happiest moments in recent history: most of us are locked at home, and our lives have temporarily changed in a way we didn’t ever think could happen.
Our team at Wilson & Morgan is happy to report that apart from being confined at home, we are doing fine, and that we are using all the spare time planning for the months ahead and tasting casks (nothing better than a drop of good whisky, in moderation, to make the isolation more bearable).
One of the things we will surely be missing this year is the Rome Whisky Festival: first postponed, then definitely cancelled, it was one of the events we were eager to attend to. Of course, safety and health are our primary concerns, so we fully agree with the decision: under the circumstances, it wouldn’t have been a festive event at all.
Even without a festival, though, the Rome jurors (journalists and connoisseurs) independently tasted all the submissions, and we are still happy and honoured by receiving two awards:
GOLD MEDAL in “BEST SCOTCH WHISKY” category for
W&M315 Bunnahabhain 18yo 2001/2019 59.7% ‘Sherry Wood’ Cask#1432
SILVER MEDAL in “BEST SINGLE CASK” category for
W&M300 Glen Keith 25yo 1993/2019 55.5% ‘Traditional Oak’ Cask#8513
We sincerely wish to all of you and to ourselves to return to our normal lives as soon as possible, and to be able to celebrate some day soon: in the meanwhile, stay safe and keep the spirits up!