- The whisky Olympics
- New springtime releases for all tastes
- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
It’s not in our tradition to consider Christmas as a triumph of consumerism or excess. Not at all: the best way to spend the festive season, for us, is to stay at home with the family and some selected friends, to relax and enjoy the warmth of those we love.
It must also be said, though, that this was a particularly hard year for many reasons. So, to celebrate Christmas and to welcome a hopefully happier New Year, we thought that a fine dram of a particularly good whisky would help us cheer our moods. After all, we deserve it, don’t we? A special treat, a once-in-a-while luxury, for ourselves to rejoice... or as a gift to someone we really care for.
Our suggestions for two really unique and special single malts fall on these lovely bottlings…
Bunnahabhain 30yo 1989-19 "Sherry Finish Oloroso"
Caol Ila 25yo 1995-20 "Sherry Wood"
But most importantly, once again, let us express
you our best wishes for a very happy festive season…
Merry Christmas from all of us at Wilson & Morgan!