- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
At Wilson & Morgan we have been working for you, incessantly and silently, since the beginning of the year. We have been tasting so many casks, that we now deserve a little summer vacation... and you know, since we are Italians, we take our August holidays quite seriously!
But don't worry, because just before leaving for a few weeks, we have bottled some great new single malts... some of them from distilleries which are not usually common in our catalogue. Among the others an impressive 30 years old Glen Elgin and two 25 years old whiskies: a fragrant Glen Keith and a sherry cask Tobermory.
But that's certainly not all we have in store for you: there definitely will be some more surprises to be revealed in September - right on time for the cooler Autumn temperatures.
Oh, and we should probably also mention that after so many years we will be gradually introducing a new bottle shape and new style of packaging... just to keep you intrigued.
As usual, stay tuned on our website and Facebook page: September will be a great month for all aficionados of Wilson & Morgan!
In the meanwhile... Happy Summer vacations to all of you!