- Milan Whisky Festival 2021
- Masterclass Details
- Live again… at Whisky Week Treviso!
- 100 U.K. Proof: A Taste of History
- The whisky Olympics
- New springtime releases for all tastes
- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
A short period of summer rest
At Wilson & Morgan we have been relatively quiet in the last months, but it shouldn’t come as a surprise to those who know us. Usually, the period before summer is so quiet because we are very busy tasting and approving all the new bottlings that we will be releasing in autumn!
This year makes no exception, so now we are finally able to enjoy some deserved holidays… and we hope that are doing the same, taking some relaxing days at last, away from worries and daily chores!
We would like to tease you a little bit, so that you can spend your holidays with some anticipation of what will await you from September… When the climate will start getting cooler again, be sure that many new exciting malts will be ready for you.
For lovers of peaty whiskies, we will be back with a new ‘Heavy Peat’ Bunnahabhain and a new cask strength Ledaig… but the most exciting new releases will be from Caol Ila: a very creamy and buttery one with a special maturation involving virgin oak, and a lovely 21 years old with a strong Oloroso sherry influence.
If you don’t like smoke, though, don’t worry: one of our fruity offerings from Ben Nevis, Linkwood and Glen Moray will certainly tickle your fancy.
Enjoy your summer with Wilson & Morgan… and stay tuned for more details very soon!