- The whisky Olympics
- New springtime releases for all tastes
- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
Tokyo will soon host the Olympic Games, postponed from 2020 to 2021 after last year’s difficult health crysis, and the town is already deep into preparations for this big and awaited celebration of sports.
Only a few months before this most important international competition, on a smaller scale but with the same dedication, careful planning and enthusiasm, our Japanese friends have recently hosted another kind of “Olympic event”… the third edition of TWSC (Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition).
Compared to last year’s smaller edition, 2021 saw the return of a larger panel of tasters: 250 jurors, chosen in several fields of expertise (barmen, distillers, connoisseurs, journalists…). The tasting took place in April, and the results have just been released… and once again, for the third time, we have received excellent results for some of our whiskies!
|Once again, we are definitely honoured by the appreciation of Wilson & Morgan whiskies around the world, and by the sheer enthusiasm and impeccable organization of this growing Japanese event. Thank you, Tokyo!|