- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
In the thriving and trendy scenario of Shibuya, the iconic district of Tokyo, the Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition - the first large scale official event of this kind in Japan ñ took place in March 11th-12th, 2019.
Whiskies and spirits from all over the world were tasted blindly in groups by 180 experts (bar owners, bartenders, retailers, importers and journalists) under the coordination of the CEO of the Japan Whisky Research Centre. A huge panel of jurors indeed, one of the largest for this kind of competition!
Each whisky or spirit was judged among similar bottlings, according to a complex system of categories.
We are proud to announce that Wilson & Morgan has won two medals at this impressive competition:
|House Malt||Sherry Cask Malt|
BRONZE MEDAL for Wilson & Morgan House Malt Born on Islay (single malt under 12 years from an independent bottler)
BRONZE MEDAL for Wilson & Morgan Sherry Cask Malt Highland Heart (blended malt under 15 years from an independent bottler)
We already knew our bottlings are well appreciated in Japan from our trips to local liquor stores, and we are sure that these medals will strengthen the appreciation for them even further!