- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
At each edition of Milano Whisky Festival in November we receive a lot of praise for our bottlings: as the title says, it’s getting to be a habit, and this year instead of the usual medal we were awarded TWO. Two gold medals, to be exact.
One for the best single malt in the Daily Whisky category, and one in the Connoisseur Whisky category. The first golden medal is for Beathan 2010/2017 “Heavy Peat - Extra Strength”, a Highland whisky which is unusually heavily peated and aged in second fill sherry casks. The second gold medal was won by our Glenrothes 18yo 1997/2016 "Sherry Finish Oloroso", a very traditional example of whisky from this distillery, with the typical fruity, winey and very dry notes due to the usage of sherry casks.
See you back in November 2018, for an even bigger MWF… and for more Wilson & Morgan gold medal bottlings!