- Milan Whisky Festival 2021
- Masterclass Details
- Live again… at Whisky Week Treviso!
- 100 U.K. Proof: A Taste of History
- The whisky Olympics
- New springtime releases for all tastes
- The eternal battle between peat and sherry
- 3 Milan medals… some months later!
- Exciting news for the New Year
- Some special treats for Christmas
- A very smoky Autumn
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2020
- Summer 2020
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2020
- Awards RWF 2020
- Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- Awards Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Milano Whisky Festival 2019
- Time again for a good dram
- Summer 2019 News
- Tokyo Whisky & Spirits Competition 2019
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2018
- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
Live again… at Whisky Week Treviso!
It’s been a while since the last time we’ve had a real live whisky event… and we were eager to return to meeting our fans, showing around our most recent releases, and tasting good drams in company. Yes, in these last two years we have kept in touch with lovers of Wilson & Morgan whiskies thanks to social media, but we cannot deny that we prefer to check the pulse of the whisky world by hand, by old fashioned interaction with long-time connoisseurs, casual acquaintances and new enthusiasts.
The first occasion to return to normality comes courtesy of Whisky Club Italia, with one of their “city tour” events called Whisky Week. And what a better chance to return to a live event, than in the city that holds our historical Italian headquarters?
Whisky Week Treviso will take place on October 23rd-24th, in the large structure of Opendream, a location with plenty of space (4000 mq) to allow respect of distancing and sanitary precautions: a great way to start again tasting and discussing whiskies in company.
The location is also conveniently located near the Treviso airport, to welcome visitors from abroad.
Wilson & Morgan will of course be there, with our booth displaying all the most recent releases and hosted by our team of brand ambassadors, ready to lead you on a journey of discovery. And of course, in the tradition of past events, we are also preparing a very special masterclass with some of the best bottlings we have… So stay tuned for further details, and in the meanwhile check the official webpage of the event: