- Roman Gold
- Whiskyfun says NINETY!
- Rome Whisky Festival 2019
- Two medals at MWF 2018: Golden Tradition
- Milano Whisky Festival 2018
- Rome Whisky Festival 2018
- Two Medals at Milano Whisky Festival 2017
- malt maniacs award 2016
- Whisky Live Shanghai 2016
- Malt Maniacs Awards 2015
- Two medals at whisky festival 2015
- 2015 Milan Whisky Festival & Fine Rum show
- Whisky Show 2015
- WhiskyL! Shanghai 2015
- House Malt 06-15
- New packaging for the "Twenties & older" series
- Whisky Live Shanghai
- Paris Whisky Live
Sometimes it takes a while to reap the fruits of one’s labour. Mind you, we are not complaining at all: our bottlings are always very well received, and they usually go out like the proverbial hot cakes. We receive medals at festivals, we receive emails of praise from our customers, we get good reviews… so we can confidently say that on average we’re doing a good job, and we’re proud of it.
Sometimes, anyway, some gratifications are even more pleasant than others. Even if, like today, they come after three years from the release of one of our bottlings. A bottling that is now sadly out of stock (but maybe you might be lucky to stumble on one of the 580 bottles that were made, in some obscure liquor store in your town), and that probably didn’t immediately catch the fancy of collectors and whisky drinkers although it sold very well. You know the story… some distilleries get all the attention, and others (while making some truly excellent malts) are… well, a little less glamorous: but we put in them the same passion and care for quality.